OutBack Power inverter/chargers are the only choice when you need a true-sinewave, powerful, modular and reliable power solution for your home, business or extreme application.
GFX Sealed True Sinewave Inverter/Charger
• Grid-Tie, Back-up or Standalone Power
• Sinewave Output
• Intelligent Battery Charging with Generator Support
• 1.4 kVA Continuous Power Output (2.9kVA for 5 seconds and 2kVA for 30 mins) - Actual Tested Overload Capacity is far better than this manufacturer's rating.
• High Surge (4600VA) and Charger Ratings (40Adc @24V, 20Adc @48V)
• 3-Phase 400VAC Capable (with three inverter stack)
• Sealed Chassis For Harsh Environments
• Corrosion Resistant Internal Components
• Field Serviceable
The OutBack true sinewave GFX Series Inverter/Charger is a competitive power solution designed for applications with lower power demands. Incorporating a DC-to-AC sinewave inverter, battery charger and AC transfer relay housed within a die-cast aluminum chassis, the GFX Inverter/Chargers give you the ability to use solar, wind or hydro power as a stand-alone off grid system or to connect to the utility grid while providing instantaneous back-up power in the event of a power outage.
The GFX Inverter's built in transfer relay automatically disconnects your loads from the utility grid and powers them from the inverter in the event of an outage, allowing you to continue using your solar and battery back-up power.
For use as a small Grid-Interactive system in areas that frequently experience power instability such as surges, spikes or brownouts, or where standard inverters have trouble syncing to the utility grid, the GFX International Series grid reconnect timers have been shortened to improve system functionality.
Intelligent multi-stage battery charging prolongs the life of your batteries and built-in networked communications allow for simultaneous communications of up to ten OutBack Power components within the system.
The exclusive modular system architecture means that you can increase power output, PV Array size or even battery bank size is easy. Our GFX Inverters can also come with a sealed chassis that can operate in the harshest environmental conditions such as high humidity and corrosive salt air.